INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT OF MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH IN ARTIBONITE – PHASE 2
– Designed and confirmed WASH infrastructure improvement plans for 13 health care facilities.
– Created music videos and a radio series in partnership with well-known local artists.
– Distributed nine audio-visual kits to HCF, 36 audio kits to smaller community clinics and 12 audio kits to women’s organizations, and provided training so they could use digital SABC tools.
– Developed viable business plans for poultry production and purified water sales with women’s organizations.
– Responded to COVID-19 in coordination with the regional health authority and other organizations by distributing 289 handwashing stations and 572 cases of soap to HCF and communities, as well as training health care workers on preventative measures.
– Created 26 murals (15 in HCF & 11 in communities), 18 radio shows, four audio-video spots, two musical comedies and 56 days of a sound truck reaching approximately 108,000 people indirectly around pandemic messaging.
CCISD (Centre de coopération internationale en santé et développement)
Global Affairs Canada
Ministry of Health of Haiti (MSPP)
Association de Promotion d’Arts (APA), Atelier Ribambelle, Centre PEN Gonaïves, Flache Monde, Komedyen lakay, La chambre d’Écriture, Nobert Joseph, Orion Media Group, Wadner Peyizan, Soyeto and Tonton Bouyay