– Mobilized more than 100 community change agents through a messaging application.
– Built/rehabilitated 15 instead of 14 planned water systems with strong commitment from the CEAG to ensure access to safe drinking water for more than 16,000 people despite the pandemic.
– Trained 75 Leaders of Change within the CEAG and the CONAGUA in the SABC approach.
– Developed the capital component strategy, including the identification of communities and actors of the WASH value chain.
– As part of the COVID-19 response in the intervention zone, distributed 6,300 household hygiene kits reaching 32,000 people; provided hand sanitizer to six health care facilities, distributed 70 soap dispensers and 20 litres of soap to 35 schools, and distributed 20,000 brochures and posters on handwashing in coordination with the Secretaría de Salud de Guanajuato.
– Trained more than 1,200 community leaders in COVID-19 response.
– Reached more than 58,800 people through mass media COVID-19 prevention messages.
Living Water International
One Drop Foundation, Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), The Coca-Cola Foundation and FEMSA Foundation
Comisión Estatal del Agua de Guanajuato (CEAG) and Comisión Nacional del Agua (CONAGUA)
Tiliches del Baúl, Fundación Todo por el Cine, Pablo Duran and Machincuepa Circo Social